Metal buildings have become the ideal solution not just for the commercial and industrial environment, but also for residential environments. Due to their durability, ease of installation and short completion time, metallic constructions are popular in for various applications. Whether we are talking about civil and industrial constructions such as skyscrapers, or civil and industrial buildings situated in areas inaccessible to transportation means, metal constructions have experienced rapid technological development, involving more and more specialists.
Whether you need an administrative building, a shopping center or an agricultural warehouse, the construction of metal structures can satisfy your functional requirements and exceed any expectations in terms of design.
Advantages of buildings with metal structures are numerous and include durability, design flexibility and construction speed. The use of prefabricated parts eliminates most installation errors and provides a uniform aspect.
All the metallic materials used in construction projects are protected with several layers of anti-corrosive solutions (priming, galvanizing etc.) The design is extremely flexible, there are always several options to choose from, so you can supplement the design of your steel building as you wish , according to your preferences.
Professional constructors execute and install complete metal buildings:
- industrial buildings
- civil and commercial constructions, production halls, metal structures of great complexity
- storage rooms
- special metal structures
- houses on metal structure etc.
Regardless of the chosen design, the accessories and metal elements must be executed in compliance with the current technical and quality standards, or in addition to those required by the manufacturers and customers, by highly qualified staff and state-of-the-art equipment. Make sure to hire a construction company that maintains an integrated quality management, works with approved technologies and qualified, authorized personnel.
Building design in general is increasingly dependent on sustainability. Colorado steel buildings can be designed to meet these requirements and here are the reasons:
- metal structures are sturdy, with a long lifespan; properly maintained, they can be used indefinitely
- 95% of steel elements are recyclable
- steel constructions can easily expand and also change their purpose
In the construction sector, the benefits of steel depend largely on the quick installation process. The high construction speed leads to financial, management and logistics benefits.
Compared with traditional constructions, steel buildings have the following advantages:
- They are installed in a very short time and for a good price
- Precision of construction execution, both structural and architectural
- A metal building is lightweight compared to a traditional building, and also more resistant and durable
- The necessary foundations are smaller, insulated and involve lower costs
- The resistance structure does not affect the interior space.
- It is easy to change the existing design and make all sort of customizations
Factors affect the design of your metal building include
- Local building regulations (some may not apply to the design you want)
- The construction site (it is important to evaluate the general land conditions and the soil structure, before starting your construction project)
- The costs (although metal buildings are an affordable option, the design of a project depends on the budget of the owner).